Regatta Montegra II Jacket Women neonpin/beet (2019) Clothing Rain Jackets
Lightweight, comfortable and compressible with 360-degree reflective, the Montegra shell is made for trekking, backpacking and low light walking. The jacket has an ISOTEX 10,000 polyester ripstop fabric construction with a DWR (durable Water Repellent) finish. This material delivers waterproof, windproof and breathable performance that’s exceptionally light and abrasion resistant. Water repellent zips are used to secure the front fastening and the four pockets. High visibility stretch panels around the shoulders and hood and articulation in the sleeves provide freedom of movement while the wired peak hood provides optimal coverage. With the Regatta badge on the left sleeve.
Isotex Stretch 10000
Isotex Stretch fabrics are waterproof, breathable and windproof; the hydrophilic breathable system allows inner moisture vapour to escape. Designed to keep you dry and comfortable outdoors whilst the active fit stretch yarns give greater comfort and movement.
- Waterproof, breathable and lightweight Isotex 10.000 stretch ripstop polyester fabric
- Strategically placed stretch inserts
- Reflective print for improved visibility
- Technical, trimmed hood with reinforcement and adjustment possibility
- Water-repellent front zip with weather protection strip and chin guard
- Normal size <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement